• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New To The Family

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
Hello Everyone - Purchased a 1967 Alpine this weekend!! What a fun car to drive. My future plans are a 2.8 swap and new interior, but for now I'm driving it like I stole it. This is a great forum, I will look to contribute when I have something. Attached is a link for pics(message said system failure when I tried attaching to post).

http://photobucket.com/bronco72

Thanks

Trevor

norville

Donation Time
Welcome to the forum. I was just in the junk yard looking at 2.8's very tempting. My other though was just put in a toyota 5spd.

bob

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Welcome...

So.... Let me guess. You bought the Alpine and they threw in the Mustang.... Right?