• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Photo Caption Contest - Winner Receives Free Invasion Registration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Just great, they tell me I have to crash and die in this movie, and have to get bit by a snake in my next one, I hate being a diva

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Love the car, do the seats recline all the way.
Call me, 555-1212
Eddie Fisher.

P.S. Don't tell Debbie.

Good one Mike - I see you know your film history. Butterfield 8 was the film that broke up Eddie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds' marriage.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Caption Contest

Ah not another ticket %#$%!@.... no no its a christmas list from my hubby?

I can now purchase windscreen stickers, wow custom "T" shirts and I can even pre-register for my husband to go to Invasion 2008. Oh, these things will make a great gift, he will love them. It looks as if I can even save some money if I register before July! Well, life is great! :D

I must park here more often, who knows what other goodies I may receive.

Yes, I know I have no shame.
(I wonder if my wife will read this?)

Andrew

napa 1

Donation Time
"If I just position the photo face down on the windshield, like so, and place the wiper blade on top of it, like so, then I'll be able to stare at Eddie's sweet face - even while I'm driving."

Status
Not open for further replies.