• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Club Regalia Now On Offer

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Be sure to visit the main portion of the website and check out our new club regalia. Click here http://www.saoca.org/regalia.htm or go back to the home page and scroll down.

If sales of these items go well we'll be adding more in the future, so support your club! I'll be wearing my polo and t-shirt at the Invasion (not at the same time of course).

napa 1

Donation Time
So Andrew....are the SAOCA stickers available to purchase now for the unlucky group of us that were not able to attend the Invasion?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
So Andrew....are the SAOCA stickers available to purchase now for the unlucky group of us that were not able to attend the Invasion?

I'd like a couple of them also.

Tom j

Any for sale going to the Columbia, SC SOS ?