• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Never seen one of these before..

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

I am trying to work out exactly where it bolts on to the Alpine? I am thinking you would only be able to tow small trailers.

Thanks, Robin.

Yenko

Donation Time
Tow Bar

I'm not sure but I don't think this thing goes in the back of the car, like a hitch...:confused:
It goes in the front of the car, and is purpose is to get in your Winnebego and pull the little Alpine...:eek:

65beam

Donation Time
hitch

it bolts to the frame rails ( along with the bumper brackets ) and then to the trunk floor . my series 4 has a receiver hitch that is welded to the frame rails .i pulled a popup camping trailer for many years .

Yenko

Donation Time
Ooopsss!!!

I was absolutely wrong...Just went under my '67 Alpine and there is no way of putting this thing in front of the car...:eek: