• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Needed rear Alpine V drum brake springs, EB lever,adjusters , etc.

Clois Harlan

Donation Time
I am attempting to restore my 67 Alpine to driver standards. I’m needing all the hardware less shoes and wheel cylinders for my little Sunbeam Alpine #
B3950011821 LRX
I will be needing many other things in the future I am sure.
I appreciate any help possible.

Thanks,
Clois Harlan
918-633-5336
TulsaCobra@gmail.com

Attachments

• DDC9794D-54C8-4C8F-950F-C74F2D30B40B.jpeg
    DDC9794D-54C8-4C8F-950F-C74F2D30B40B.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 15

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Have you tried SS?
Clois: Welcome to the Club! And, thank you for your support. A lot of us who have been around Sunbeams for a while sometimes speak in shorthand. "SS" is a reference to Sunbeam Specialities, the preferred new parts vendor for many of our members. http://www.rootes.com. You will also see people say to "Give Rick a call". That is another reference to Sunbeam Specialities. The other main supplier in the US is Classic Sunbeam Auto Parts (aka CS to "Curt"). https://www.classicsunbeam.com They are both very reputable and well-respected in the community and you will not go wrong with either of them. If you start searching our archives (a very good thing to do as you familiarize yourself with your new car), you may also see references to "VB". This was "Victoria British", who sold some Sunbeam parts, but primarily parts for other English cars. VB's parts were frequently not as good as what we can get from SS or CS, but they sometimes had things that were otherwise unavailable. However, VB recently sold their British inventory to Moss Motors, who currently covers everything but Sunbeam. Whether or not they pursue Sunbeam business long term is at the moment somewhat open. It would be nice to have a third choice, but it is also good to support both SS and CS whenever you can.

I suspect most, if not all, of what you will need will be available new from SS or CS, something I didn't think of when you contacted us on Facebook. However, if, after studying their online catalogs you find something you need that is not there, you will almost certainly be able to source whatever you need from one of our members.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
I might add Rootespart.com , who has many reproduction parts. However shipping cost might make some expensive. Robert