• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nashville 2012 - October 11th-14th

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Invasion 2012

Ok, so I am sort of restarting this thread.

The proposed plan is to hold the Invasion in Nashville Tn in October of 2012.
Nashville has a number of very good attributes, location, activities, etc. Some real bonuses.

However if there are any members who would be interested in Chairing an Invasion in another location please write me.
Nashville isn't engraved in stone but I hadn't heard directly from anybody that would be stepping up as chair.

Steve Silverstein
milano164 at comcast.net

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I was looking forward to a 2012 Florida invasion. I probably won´t be able to go to one in Tenn. Florida is only $300 away from my home, so I could afford it much better.

I really don´t know if the Invasion would get enough attention if we are piggy backed on to another show. I prefer doing it alone.

Jose

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Invasion details

Hopefully, we will be requesting candidates in the next few months and holding SAOCA elections in the late fall/winter and I'd really like to see the incoming officers with an Invasion location/team established

Thanks,

Steve
milano164@comcast.net

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Stephen,

As mentioned in the previous posting we currently don't have a chair to organize Florida.

Is anybody going to step forward? I know at Invasion X I was told there was a volunteer but I haven't heard anything directly confirming.

Steve