• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

NARDI steering wheel hub

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Anyone know what steering wheel hub/boss will fit an adjustable Alpine steering wheel.? I think Nardi makes one but don't know the part number.

atallamcs

Donation Time
hub

Bill Martin of Rootes Group Depot in Redwood City, CA has the last of the Nardi hubs and has modified them to work with the adjustable column. Has that for a piece of trivia?
Bill

A

AlpineIan

Andy McGraw has a Nardi in his S3. I made the hub for it back when I was in to tool and die business. You could have one made up for it.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
There's another part that you can make Ian! Steering wheel hubs for aftermarket wheels and another batch of Harrington wood wheels.....Eric