• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

My photo site

67Survivor

Donation Time
Hello everyone,
I had posted links to my photo website where I had lots of photos of different parts of the car being repaired/restored. Unfortunately the company hosting the site got greedy and was told which end of their Leer jet to stuff my photos into. Long and short is that the links no longer work and the club does not have access to these photos any longer. If anyone needs/wants access to these photos, please let me know and I will see what I can do about re-posting them elsewhere. If I don't get a lot of interest, then I probably won't bother as it is quite time consuming to do properly.
Keep em' on the road.
Rob Featherby

sunny67

Silver Level Sponsor
I’d love to be able to see them but also understand how much work it is to load a new site. I experienced the same thing with my last restoration. It’s frustrating when you pick a site based on their existing parameters then they change the rules. Let us know if/when/where you move them.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
If I don't get a lot of interest, then I probably won't bother as it is quite time consuming to do properly.
Keep em' on the road.
Rob Featherby

Rob, Please do ! Don't underestimate the interest that the Sunbeam World has in not only there own but others as well, and as you said: Keep em' on the road. Our Motto......