• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mustang II with everything you need in TX

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim, It looks to be an Automatic! Nothing really wrong with that if you elect to go with the Auto in the Alpine.

Several Guys have recently do just that.

I have the tranny bracket for either the T5 or the Auto available:)

An A4LD will work nicely in an Alpine especially with the OD.....

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I took another look and see the Knob on the shifter to be a manual type.... The big foot pedal is BIG! for a clutch...

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I took another look and see the Knob on the shifter to be a manual type.... The big foot pedal is BIG! for a clutch...
Mysteries aplenty! I wonder if someone converted to 4 speed and did not quite get the job completed. If that big pedal is the clutch, where's the brake?

Dan Moore

Donation Time
It is a 4 speed someone added a bigger plate to the clutch petal . if you look at the pic of the
engine you can see the clutch cable to the right of the brake master
Dan