1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Moss has acquired the inventory of Victoria British

Discussion in '"Stock" Alpine' started by Tom H, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Tom H

Tom H Platinum Level Sponsor

This has been discussed on the "General Chit Chat" section of this forum, but I am posting here where more folks keep track of solutions for their cars:

http://www.victoriabritish.com/press-release/index.htm

Let's hope that Moss adds Sunbeam parts to their regular business and does not simply liquidate the Sunbeam inventory.

2. DanR

DanR Diamond Level Sponsor

Tom, I must agree with your statement! That was my first thought when I read of this purchase.

3. BEpine

BEpine Gold Level Sponsor

I called Moss Motors last week and was told that they were going to add Sunbeam to there parts line.

4. Alpine 1789

Alpine 1789 SAOCA President Platinum Level Sponsor

That is good news! If I remember correctly, they sold Sunbeam parts back in the late 70's/early 80's.

5. Knightowl61

Knightowl61 Gold Level Sponsor

I used "contact us" on the Moss website inquiring about the Sunbeam stock and integration a couple weeks ago, just checked now and no answer.
    Thanks for the update here.

6. Eleven

Eleven Gold Level Sponsor

Last part I got from VB was pure crap. Moss is a good outfit so will do better but I will stick with Rick at Sunbeam Specialties.