• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

More series 1-2 parts

john p

Donation Time
I'm sorting my stash. I have a series 1 trans if anyone needs it. Free if you pick it up.

I have two series 1 convertible top frames. $50 each.
Two tonneau covers; these look like originals. One needs a new zipper. One is complete but needs a cleaning. The one that needs a zipper is free to anyone who can use it. The complete one is $70.

I have 2 series 2 center consoles. One is tan one is tabacco colored. Must heave been redone over the years. Both in good shape. $30 each.

I have two original black series 1 seats. These appear to be original upholstery without rips or tears. Bolt in and go. $300 for the set.

I have a series 1-2 trunk lid. Minor dent. $60.

I have a large collection of gauges. Some are NOS, like a water temp. Others are nice clean originals. Speedo, tach, oil, the typical array. PM me with what you need.

Trunk lock mechanism in nice shape; $20.

I also have a set of original rubber mats. They're in rough shape but free to anyone who has a use for them.

More coming. If you need series 1-2 stuff PM; I may have some of what you need.

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hi I would be interested in the two tonneau covers if shipping to Germany is not an obstacle. 70$ plus P&P would be fine. Payment via Paypal. Rest per PM...

john p

Donation Time
I've got commitments on the tonnaues, rubber mats and possible one convertible top frame.

I've got some added parts to list;

original ignition switch with keys $25
Early turn signal - nob at the end is there but discolored $35
triangular plates that fit just inside the doors - nice cond, need polishing $35 for the set
stick shift handle without shifter nob - $20
Front hood release mechanism in the tray that fits over heater core $35
Heater core $35

Series 1 a-pillar window supports - pitted and in need of chrome - $40 for the pair

Series 1 gas tank - $50

Battery cover panel $20

Series 1-2 side windows - I have a set of two in nice condition $60 for the set

Trunk supports with springs - $30 for the set

I also have some series 1-2 taillights with lenses. Lenses aren't perfect nor is the chrome but they're decent. $70 for the pair or $35 each.