• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

More Ebay trash. Sunbeam/Fitty-seben Chebby

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
He really must not have the title, because it obviously isn't a 1963 Series 3. What scares me, is that some poor guy, wanting a sports car to rebuild, will end up with it and then get disgusted when he sees how much money and work it would be to restore it.

Jose :)

Nickodell

Donation Time
It's worth reading just for the hilarious spelling. It's like reading one of Michael's posts:

hear is a 1963 Sunbeam Alpine I have all parts in & out less one bumper Hard top and Convirtable NO MOTOR OR TRAIN Bill of sale No title Thanke for looking
This vehicle is being sold for parts and is not operationol or steet legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or put on a trailer. Ebay encourages its members to learn abouttheir stste lows governing vehicle sales prior to the sale or purchase of a vehicl

Oh shucks, no TRAIN. I particularly liked the "stste lows." The seller must be Inspector Clouseau:

I am an officer of the low.
Diane Cannon: You said "low"
I know what I said. Do you think I do not know what I said?

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
This is not trash, this is the start of a great April Fool's joke back when we had the monthly features. Remember?
-The Alpine rebodied from a Tiger
-The Series 6
-The Amphibious Alpine
and this one would have been "The Fitty-Seben Chebby Alpine or Lord Rootes' passion for the '57 Chevy".
:D

Nickodell

Donation Time
This is not trash, this is the start of a great April Fool's joke back when we had the monthly features. Remember?
-The Alpine rebodied from a Tiger
-The Series 6
-The Amphibious Alpine

:D

You forgot my TwinPine. I'm hurt.

TheTwinpine.jpg