• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Modified Exhaust

kmathis

Donation Time
So, with my V6 I had side exhaust that looped back and under the rear axle, which was fine because I could get my conversion done and didn't have to do the cutout in the frame just to get it going. However, when I installed the second motor, I modified the X frame and made my own cutouts for the exhaust and after 3 years I finally had the exhaust modified to go through the X frame. I had the muffler shop cut the collector in half and weld in a couple of mandrel bends to re-direct and out the back they go. The guy did a great job, it is hard to find anyone who can do anything but install stuff off the shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 48

kmathis

Donation Time