• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

mechanic South east florida

mikefuller2

Donation Time
I just relocated to Boca Raton and I recently got my Alpine back from body work and paint. I have replaced many of my parts but since it has been setting 3 years I have noticed some problems with the mechanics. My mechanic in Orlando has started to restore Jaguars and since my budget is much less he really has stopped working on it.

Does anyone know anybody in the south eastern part of Florida that understands the English cars and some what reasonable?:eek:

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
New to Florida Also

When you do find a Sunbeam mechanic please let me know! I would like to see your Sunbeam and meet up. My Vicki the Alpine is in Texas with my folks since plans have not gone smoothly with our relocation, but it will happen someday soon! Were in Wauchula, FL.

Donna
:D

mikefuller2

Donation Time
Good info

I have a name of a mechanic in Boyton beach that works on all British cars. He mainly focuses on MG however I am going to try to go by his hop this week. I will let you know.

As soon as I get some bugs worked out it will be on road minis finished interior however that is easy

mikefuller2

Donation Time
mechanic souteast florida

I did meet with the MG centre in (210 s e 9th ave) Boynton beach he started out his training in Ireland at a roots dealership and seems to really know the cars. It sounds promising however you never know until you get him to work on you car. I plan on testing him out in the next month so I will let everyone know my experience:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
MG cousins!

I miss my MG club back in Oklahoma, wonderful bunch of English car enthusiasts. It was really fun when the TD's were vapor looking and I was just purring along in my sunbeam with my weber carb, LOL If they work on MG's they can fix a Sunbeam were not that much different, cousins I would say. Keep me posted on how well it goes, hoping it goes well with the new mechanic.

Donna :D