• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lug Wrench Length

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Is the lug wrench for the Tiger different from the Alpine? Are there two diameters like the Alpine? The photos I have seen seem to show the handle length and nut end length are about equal (6 inches?) A photo with a ruler would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Tom

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Here is one Tom, I have seen both thick and thin handled ones.

Eric

Attachments

• lugwrench.JPG
    lugwrench.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 29

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I just checked my Rootes Tiger and Alpine parts book and both Tiger and Alpine lug wrenches have the same part number P.113516. My concern comes from the TE/AE Stock Tiger concourse document. I have attached the picture from it and the MarkIa and MarkII picture which shows a lug wrench with equal lengths. Does the documented car have a non-stock lug wrench?

tiger trunk tools.jpg