• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lots of bits

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Several jacks pictured blanking plates and a plethora of not pictured items. Tiger NOS balast resistor. 3 of the Dzus fasteners for the boot false floor Dash screws Auto bolts replated and many others. A few seat adjustable bases. Center bullet for grille. Don't be shy ask ...
If you send a cell number in a conversation it'll be easy to respond faster.

I run a recurring Craigslist ad.

Attachments

• PXL_20240323_213438731.jpg
    PXL_20240323_213438731.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • PXL_20240310_185530045.jpg
    PXL_20240310_185530045.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20240310_185503134.jpg
    PXL_20240310_185503134.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Why no prices listed for individual parts? Now if the $25 is for all the parts pic-ed, that's a pretty good deal.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Craigslist has a requirement for a price. Don't be like the guy that asked for one of Eric's Delrin steering wheel hubs for 25 dollars at Woodley Park because it was near the auto.

jumble. I took 50 of the retail price on that item . If this response is a commentary on should prices be listed individually that's not required by the forum here. TheSamba a VW forum has a requirement for parts being sold. Since there isn't here...

Most if not all are Estate sales prices.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Here's a few more parts . The hard to find small buttons for the hard top clamps are available either for sale or free to a person that will reproduce them. If I had a little lathe and no other distractions they'd be on my list ...
The side windows are available too.
The plastic isn't useable on the installed ones and the others would need work. And No I didn't leave the cheap masking tape on them. I learned that lesson like 40 years ago on a boat deck...

Attachments

• 1711301665404889831288092151235.jpg
    1711301665404889831288092151235.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
If you want to send me a window button I can certainly make a CAD file and measure drawings for it, so anyone can have them made by an online makerspace.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
That sounds fine ok Puff4. Robert S. is the guy in Canada who is has work in Asia that involves the spun small diameter fan pulleys etc . There also a good pull wanna do that too?

I'll fetch stuff to Woodley Park soon. I also have the inventory of Lucas L654 tail light lenses and 5 or 6 washer bottles. Of course you can get repops for both from SS so they're priced a little more than a repop on the taillights. Also an incomplete set of early Alpine window trim in polished shape. There's also a few bits I'm not sure what they are the freshly plated brackets and the large chrome screws on left of the picture.