• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looks good fun

V_Mad

Donation Time
Jon, do you know of any V6 Alpines in the UK (apart from mine)? Are you still en-route?

I have been waiting patiently for those under construction to finish, but I havent seen any yet.

That car on youtube does have a nice noise. I wonder what is the spec?

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

The car does have a nice note :cool: . The car has some nice custom work as well and a really neat engine installation. The high mount stop light is a good idea. There are'nt too many down-under either. I know of one in New South Wales, and there was one under construction here in Victoria but unfortunately the owner passed away.

Regards, Robin.

sunbeammadd

Donation Time
There's one in Queensland too, but the owner's never managed to get the authorities to approve it for road use.

Russ

There are'nt too many down-under either. I know of one in New South Wales, and there was one under construction here in Victoria but unfortunately the owner passed away.