• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking to get a radio fixed?

burgy711

Donation Time
Paul,

Couple of questions........ I have a Motorola neg. ground in my Tiger - can your contact fix one of those? I have what I believe is a Radiomobile with the Rootes logo neg. ground as an extra that needs work as well. Can he fix both of those? What is the turn around time? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a phone number....... probably can search it.....

Thanks

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Yes, the guy is really good, can fix anything (well at least Radios). He will fix it and leave it playing on his bench for a couple days and make sure it works.

You can do a search................

Kushnir Furniture Co., Pueblo, Colorado, 719-543-5804 • 212 S Union Ave, Pueblo,CO 81003

Call him, ship it, and get it fixed for sure. As far as turn around time, not sure, but I would bet he would have it in and out within a week or two.

Paul