• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for "Finned" Alpine

britbits

Donation Time
Looking for an early car with fins.
Not too fussed about condition but want one that at least runs

Grenade10

Donation Time
1963 Series III

I have a solid, non rust bucket 1964 Roadster that I just pulled the frozen 1592 and put in a running 1966 1725. Am working through the hydraulics to get working brakes, clutch and then wiring.

Plan was to get it running and then sell .... but let me know what condition you want the car in. I would guess, I should have it running in 2/3 weeks based on some parts coming in. But cost increases as more work gets done. If you want to contact me, e-mail MWernimont@aol.com or cell at 970-402-2623

Last edited:

Grenade10

Donation Time
Picture of Car

See the attached picture of the Series III

The doors do not have the quarter windows installed when this photo was taken, but they will come or be installed on the car.

Attachments

• HPIM1575.jpg
    HPIM1575.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 34