• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for an upper valance...

StefanD

Donation Time
If anyone has an upper front valance they are looking to sell please let me know, either here or PM.
Thanks,
Stefan

alpine_64

Donation Time
Stefan,

Try dale A of dales resto:

http://www.dalesresto.com/parts.html

$275.00

Upper_Front_Valance.jpg

StefanD

Donation Time
Thanks for the link. It looks like we really do learn something new every day...

I guess what I am looking for is not the upper front valance. I am looking to replace the area between the headlights and above the grille.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Thanks for the link. It looks like we really do learn something new every day...

I guess what I am looking for is not the upper front valance. I am looking to replace the area between the headlights and above the grille.

i thin we reffer to that as the front apron.. you really need to get a front clip id say to get those parts.

cbroadbooks

Donation Time
Well.....

I guess I can part the whole thing out when I'm done with it. I was after the lower valance, windshield, and dashpad for my dad's Tiger when I picked this one up.

Upper valance looks good. Actually, all the sheet metal looks good. You can call me at 828-329-3430. I can take more pictures of it as I will be in GA where the Tiger is getting restored. I'll be away from my PC for the weekend.

Attachments

• Alpine.jpg
    Alpine.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Alpine2.jpg
    Alpine2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Alpine3.jpg
    Alpine3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Alpine4.jpg
    Alpine4.jpg