• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking For Alpine Engine!

S

scottylack

Getting rid of yours...I need one...! For series II ...anything that will fit!

Doobs

Donation Time
i replied to your email...but remember Im also in calgary alberta canada...so depending on where you are...shipping could be pricy

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Are you looking for a rebuildable engine or a drop in and drive one?
Big difference in price between the two! I have a S4 rebuildable engine in South Carolina for $300. Or it may even be in good shape-was in a long time parts car that formerly was a chicken coop-no kidding......Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Guys,

I have an extra Series II engine in my garage. Eric, this is the engine I got fromt he guy in Augusta that had extra Alpine parts. Scotty, where are you located?

Todd

S

scottylack

I live in Jersey... I'm in South carolina at the moment though...

I would really like an engine that i can dump in and drive...not looking for anything special...just to get this thing running....

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
hi scott...I have a series v 1725 for $100. It appears to be in good condition. it was in my car that I bought to build a v6. It is complete except the carbs. kevin

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
1725 engine

Yes. it is sitting in my garage, waiting to find a new home. Give me a pm if you'd like more info. kevin

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Eric or todd, do you guys still have the engines you talked about. I may have someone in spartanburg interested in one of them.

Sam

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Sam
I have several. "Scottylack" never posted whether he bought an engine or not so send your friend down this weekend! I have an S4 engine and tranny for sale for $300. thanks, Eric

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Eric, I passed on the Info. The potential buyer is the guy that helping rebuild my engine. He has a rough but fairly complete series 4 but some where along the way someone put a hillman engine in it.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Since there probably a few Hillmans out there with Alpine engines, you might hop on some of their forums and see if anyone wants to swap. There are likely owners who would appreciate the authenticity -- worth a shot.

Ken