• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

locking mechanism metal covers for SIV

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Bev, Not really sure what you're after. My SIV doesn't have hinges and the "rod" is welded to the side covers. There are bolts that hinge the covers, actually they are more like specialized screws. Just clarify what you need as I may have them.
Cheers!
Steve

bbonner

Donation Time
metal cover locking mechanism

Hi Steve

yes i am talking about the screws that you aretalking about and I mean the rod that goes or attaches to the large metal sheet across the back seat that hooks to that piece by weld or whatever. it is what you pull to open it I believe. Thanks Bev

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Bev, 0117 is just a close up of the same latch, drivers side on the center cover, as it is closed up to the drivers side cover. If you look at 0115 you can match up the loose flap of red interior material. Jeff

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Bev, I think you need the bolts, which I may have - just have to look around. I think I also have a cover up in the garage attic that may be fairly complete. I'll check it ou & let you know what I find.

Steve