• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

load pic to photo gallery

wipeout

Donation Time
Hi Bev....

The best way is to go to imageshack ... upload the pics there... like this..

Go here ---> http://imageshack.us/

Register: This will require you to make a username and they will send you a pass...wait for the email and then copy and paste the password they send you into the Login screen.

Go back to image shack and login.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

(If you click the image the image above, it will open in a new window, then click it again and it will enlarge for a better look.)

You'll see the open pane at the top with a "Browse" button to the right...to upload your pic, just tick this and go to your images. You'll do this each time you want to upload a picture.

Below that are two boxes that you can tick to (1) resize the image (which I did to these) and (2) to remove the size tag this is a preference and you don't have to do it. I would tick the size one...its kinda tacky to have them as a bottom border. =)

Then...

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

you'll see a list of URL's that point to where your pic is located at ImageShack. Copy the one that says "Thumbnails for Forum (1)"

Now....if you havn't already open up your thread on the forum...type what you want and then tick the box that has what looks like a mountain in it. It should prompt " Insert Image " . A dialog box will appear and you paste your url that you copied from image shack there. That will put a thumbnail in your post. You can place all the thumbnails you want.

If you don't want to use thumbnails...and I would if you have alot of pics.. you can just post the direct link url. (It is listed at the top of the page of the second image)

like this:

imageshack3k.jpg

Many people use direct links...but I prefer thumbs as it limits the size of the thread. Just preference I think.

I hope this helps and if you need any more assistance, just PM me. :D