• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Links???

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Thanks Scott,
But where is the Left hand column where the selection is for the Gallery, Links, and etc used to be? On my computer, there is no left hand column above the Forum selection boxes.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
The site's a bit screwy for some reason and Paul will have to address this when he gets back from Japan. Just click on one of the New Addition links on the left and you'll see those selections.

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I noticed that the Shared border has been changed on the home page, Not sure how this happened.

I was scheduled earlier to be home by now but we are having issues with the landing and over flight permit for Russia. We were told today that this could take another week.

Oh how I long for for some good old Texas BBQ. :D

Paul

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
Paul, have you ever had North Carolina barbecue? It might solve all your problems: If it ain't pig, it ain't big.