• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Line Drawing

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm looking for a good, basic Line Drawing of a Series V.

This is for artistic purposes and a good, simple outline drawing would do fine.

A side or a 3/4 forward facing profile would be great.

I've seen basically what I need on t-shirts on Amazon and Ebay but not of a Series V and in any case, I'm not going to copy someone else's work without their permission.

I'm sure this is a long shot but if anyone has something they are willing to share, sell, or can direct me to a source for one, I would appreciate it.

Thanks as always...

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Back in the day, car reviews in Sports Car Graphic often included a very detailed cutaway drawing. The DEC 1963 issue (Volume 4, number 8) had a review of the "Red Hot Sunbeam Tiger" which would have been a Mk-I with a Series IV shell. If you can find that issue, there may be a drawing.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
The back of the series V sales brochure has something like that.
upload_2020-6-9_14-51-28.png

I can do a high res scan of that and you should be able to then clean it up using PhotoShop or equivalent. Send me a PM if interested.

Mike