• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lime Rock

mototron

Donation Time
Is anyone racing at the Fall Festival at Lime Rock?
I sent in a Application but they said that they had to many cars running in my Group/Class .Its probably because I am not a Member of the VSCCA

So I guess I will run at NJ Historics in Sept.
Will anyone be going There ?

Rocco #86 Alpine

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Rocco,

I suspect they are full. Every year I ran it was a packed class. It is a good event but the field is fairly crowded. In the background noise it is one reason I haven't run the last two years.

I ran one year which they grouped the over 2 liters with the under 2 liters and even though it was a full group (maybe 30-34 cars) it was OK.

Needless to say the Astons and Ferrari's were well driven. I would have thought it would have been a real mess but overall I thought it was a better situation than the following years where they limited the group to under 2 liters. Ever since I suspect there have been too many under 2-liter entries to have a mixed field.

Steve