• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Leakproof windscreen installation

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Time to reinstall the windscreen, using a new gasket and old glass. Our previous build suffered from windscreen leaks that we were never able to stop. So tell me, what sealers should I use and where/when? Also, the it seems to me the windscreen adjusters lift the seal and creates a problem. How to address this issue?
Bill

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Bill,
These videos show what we do and we don't ever have leaks around the windscreen. Hopefully something there will be of use to you. Arbomast windscreen sealant is the best that we have found and the nearest to the original 'sealastic' that was used back in the day.

Tim R