• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

late transmission, shaft, and assorted parts in Detroit Area

john p

Donation Time
Hi all,

I have a standard synchro transmission and drive shaft I don't need. I also have two very nice series II A pillar window supports, a spare set of headlight eyebrows, a side view mirror (numbered as "40175") and an assortment of dash gauges that are in nice shape. In addition I have a spare series II windshield frame. I'm starting to thin out my spare parts and wanted to post here before (ugh) Fleabay. If anyone is interested in any of these bits shoot me an message.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Pm in flight.....

Hi all,

I have a standard synchro transmission and drive shaft I don't need. I also have two very nice series II A pillar window supports, a spare set of headlight eyebrows, a side view mirror (numbered as "40175") and an assortment of dash gauges that are in nice shape. In addition I have a spare series II windshield frame. I'm starting to thin out my spare parts and wanted to post here before (ugh) Fleabay. If anyone is interested in any of these bits shoot me an message.