• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Late series hard top hunters

Acollin

Donation Time
Heads up
east coast
one just appeared on ebay motors.
I do not know the part or the seller
$1600

Acollin

Donation Time
Sorry I can try but I am not very good at that ”linking”. i will try now. To what address would I send it?
go to ebay motors: sunbeam alpine in the parts and accessories category

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
It's worth mentioning that the auction is for the hardtop only and does not include the car it's perched on.

I suggested to the seller that s/he include a few more pics but that didn't happen.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Doen't sound like a bad deal.... would be nice to see more detailed PIC's.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
It's on an Alpine and I might know the guy, although not real well. The top is about an hour from me
if someone's interested I could take a look at it.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks. I did that, too.

This appears to be the same mutt who was scamming hardtops and tool rolls on the SAOC FB page recently.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Don't give dogs or mutts a bad name.
You just have to ask the right people if you want a hard top.
Or find a So. Cal. guy that's tired of bumping into his.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Scammers keep narrowing the field. Knowledge of the reliables on this site becomes more valuable, and the players more visable.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Little things like a minimum requirement to join at a 10 dollar level here. Or a 5 dollar on Craigslist for a car for sale paid for by credit card, now only on cars for sale.

Too many eejits use password for their password;)

Other sites have used a minimum posting requirements to company the "user" name connotation.

It's really bad that you have people crowing they gotta eat as they are looting a liquor store... last I heard liquor is empty calories;)

* eejits is the way I've seen captions on UK tele shows seems appropriate for idiots...