• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

labels and stickers

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Does anyone know of a vendor that sells reproductions of device labels and stickers for the under bonnet components?

Thanks

Armand4

Donation Time
You can get a lot of these pieces from Sunbeam-specific vendors like Sunbeam Specialties, but I know that carclassic.biz sells decal sets for entire cars. I haven't dealt with this vendor, but Classic Motorsports Magazine used them on their project Alfa GTV.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Reproduction labels and stickers

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells reproductions of device labels and stickers for the under bonnet components?
Thanks

Hi Sam,

I don't have time right now but I would be happpy to reproduce any of the labels or stickers that you need after the busy building season. The stickers will use new updated materials so they should last for ever but will not be made of the same as the original. If you are looking to have the car look as original this may not be what you want.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time

Thanks

Hey Sam,

Check out the SS catalogue, I think they have some that can be purchased.

Andrew

G

graphic_ex

I can make any stickers you might need if I can get a copy of what it is. That is our business. If you'd like, send me what you need, pics or sample copy, jpg or any format. I'd be glad to help a fellow SAOCA member.
GraphicExpressionsofAmerica.com

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
I dont know what I need, as the car I have has none under the bonnet. But I bet someone who knew what is needed could sell a few at the invasion.

sm