• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

just a story

Jeb Stuart

Platinum Level Sponsor
I hate the barber shop closest to my house because several of the barbers are just horses asses and talk and talk. I live in a fairly urban area and other barber shops are not that far away but sometimes I am just lazy. Last Friday I take off early and I go to this barber shop. I am sitting getting my hair cut when the guy who is cutting my hair looks outside and says "is that a T-bird?". Reluctantly I say no it's a Sunbeam Alpine. A general discussion starts up from all in the shop that I try to ignore. The biggest ass of the bunch, a fat red headed guy, starts going on about muscle cars and how he would never have a wimpy roadster. Just as the words were out of his mouth a very attractive twice blessed young women sticks her head in the door and says "who owns that old car?". Everyone points to me and she says in the sweetest of southern accents "I just love it!". She heads on down the sidewalk and I lean forward looking down the row of chairs at the red headed barber and say "so what were you saying?" All the guys in the shop bust out laughing.

alpine_64

Donation Time
The biggest ass of the bunch, a fat red headed guy, starts going on about muscle cars and how he would never have a wimpy roadster. .

I'm not calling the alpine whimpy... but guy obviously doesnt know what a tiger is.. and then ofcourse.. we have the V6 boys...