• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

junk yard walk

Ron67Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I heard a rumor there was an Alpine @ a local junkyard. I had to find a couple of parts for my Jeep so took a look. Didn't find the Alpine but anyone want a Jag?

I also found a small yellow 4 bolt, 6 blade fan on, I believe a MG. I thought I remembered some mention of a fan from a MG working for an Alpine. Did I dream that? There was also an after market wood rim steering wheel on another MG. Any opinions as to wether this would work on a SV?
Take care
Ron

I thought I posted this the other day but it doesn't seem to be here.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Shame to see such a noble car degraded to that level... sigh...

BTW, I must have missed it, but how the h*ll did this happen??

phonepictures040.jpg

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Is that a fulcrum pin breakage? Pacific Tiger Club had a tech session on these. On Tigers, I guess it is an issue due to weight and power I guess. They did not think Alpines had the issue but...