• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion XV - Las Vegas. Who's In?

Invasion XV - Las Vegas interest?

• I will definitely attend

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I will most likely attend

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • It’s possible

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Paul Scofield has bravely anted up and volunteered to organize a Las Vegas area Invasion for 2015!

The initial thought is to shoot for some time around April. We think “The Strip†seems a little too intense for an Invasion, so he suggests someplace like Green Valley.

We would like to gauge the genuine interest to make sure this will be a worthwhile event so please enter your vote in the poll and try to be realistic.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I have updated the permissions for the poll, so if anyone previously tried voting and was denied, please try again.

av8rbum

Donation Time
My wife and I would love to attend. We are restoring my grandma's 1960 Series I Alpine and would love to see what restoration work others have done as well as meet some new Sunbeam friends. And party in Vegas!

pcmenten

Donation Time
I will put this on the calendar. Well, I would if I actually had a calendar. I'm making progress on my V6 conversion and might actually have it running by then.

BTW, Reno is closer to where I live but I get how the SoCal folks would prefer Vegas.

And thanks to Paul S. for organizing this.

Paul M.

Jerseyjed

Gold Level Sponsor
We are trying to get my wife's Series 1 Alpine back on the road after 24 years. She has owned the car 51 years. We live 4 hours from Las Vegas, so a get together there in April would give me added incentive to get "Useless" in good condition again.
Jed Hannan
Tehachapi CA

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
How about a "Track Tour" of Las Vegas International Speedway" and a visit to the Shelby museum?

Finaddict

Donation Time
Invasion Las Vegas 2015

Sounds Good,

I'm in Bullhead City, about 90 mi. so. of Vegas, & April sounds good. Thanks to Paul & Nick. My experience is that Green Valley is pretty high rent. Try Tuscany Suites on Flamingo, E. of the strip, or Costa del Sol in north Las Vegas. Lots of nice drives including red rocks park & Charleston Mts.

Rex Funk

gordonra

Donation Time
I have full intentions of going, but my shifting work schedule will make the decision when the time comes.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Rich