• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion travelers from all over the US & Canada

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Update:

We now have registrants from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Missouri, South Dakota and Canada. Still a lot of states missing, though - anybody else east of Ohio planning on attending? :)

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Update:

We now have registrants from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Missouri, South Dakota and Canada. Still a lot of states missing, though - anybody else east of Ohio planning on attending? :)

Paul

How many are registered?

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul

How many are registered?

As of this morning, 7/28/11 there are 22 registrants with 10 Alpines and 4 Tigers. Several members have contacted me and indicated they will be attending but I do not have registration information from them yet.

jack Bacon

Donation Time
My registration is in the mail this morning for Chris and myself. Will call you later in the week about the Invasion.

Jack

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I use a different, but not obviously fictitious name on some other forums. There are certain (completely legal, and not even controversial, just expensive and marketable) items I discuss freely on those forums, and they are kept at locations that would be easy to figure out if they were associated with a real name. I sleep better knowing someone cannot just Google (item) plus (city) plus (my name) and have a nice shopping list with a little public forum browsing. If I transact business with other forum members, though, I mention the alias in the first contact. Many other users on those forums do the same.

On this forum, my car and its various spares are eclipsed in value by countless other regional vehicles. The bad guys would be silly to skip them, and head straight for mine... assuming it would even start. Hence no anonymity.

But back to the topic, most of the folks here I've met no more than four times over eight years... although I read their screen names a few times a week. Keeping everyone sorted out is a bit of a challenge.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Update:

Received several more registrations the last couple of days. We can add Florida, Iowa and another from Illinois to the list. Keep 'em coming!

Some space still available for the Riverboat Dinner/Cruise - I have to inform them on the 15th of actual numbers. Let me know if you plan on attending so I can include you in the number I share with the Riverboat folks.