• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Registration

philt

Donation Time
Nashville Invasion

Hello All,
I pick up my newly acquired SV next week which, I hope, will make me a legitimate member which maybe of interest because:
1. I live a few miles north of Nashville, have a nice warm garage with tools and at least two local mechanics familiar with old english technology
2. I am member of the Nashville British Car Club which is holding its annual event Oct 13th at Centennial Park.
If I maybe of service to the members who plan to come in. feel free to contact me.
Phil
pwtrusty@yahoo.com

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Phil, that's a very generous offer.

What time is lunch ? :D
Just kidding, you are planning to join us at the invasion aren't you ?

Tom j

philt

Donation Time
Invasion

I sold my show car ( a 72 Lotus Elan +2) and not sure if either the Jag or the new SV would be worth showing but I will register and attend.
Phil

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
For a lot of us it's not the show it's people with similar interests gathered together at a show.

Tom j

mikephillips

Donation Time
You'll see cars in condition from near perfect to waiting for restoration. That's one reason the group goes popular vote for the show only and not concours type judging. So don't let condition keep you away.

DavidHodges11

Donation Time
Im there

sounds like allot of fun to me. I will have all the bugs worked out by then. just tell me what i need to do:D