• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion Photos and Help

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Gang,

Well I will not be able to join in with everyone this year and I am not happy about it. :( I would like to ask as many people as possible to take photos of the event. If you are able to do this please forward any photos or docs to me so that they can be posted on the Invasion web site.

It is fine to post a few photos on the forum but it would be best to have them posted on the Invasion site (to save on forum space).

If video is possible, I would love to post the tech topics and anyone up to their elbows in grease. It would be great to share this type of information on the Invasion site with a Youtube link.

Thanks to everyone and have a great time.

Oh, I was also to have provided a few cool items for presentation at the Invasion this year but I have run out of time. I hope that disappointment will not ensue because of this as I still hope to provide some cool goodies in the future.

Please email docs to my address as posted on the SAOCA INFO pull down under the heading of SAOCA Officers and look for my name "Andrew Masse".

Thanks again and have fun.
Andrew

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Sorry you can't make it this year. We'll raise a pint to ya.
and send you some pictures.
Tom j

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Andrew I think we can get some great shots of Tom J "up to his elbows in the beer cooler" during the Invasion.....
Thanks for all of your help with the Invasion website and for promptly making changes when asked. The design of the Invasion logo+badges is all yours too.
We will sure miss you at this event!
Eric

sd_pace

Donation Time
Andrew
Will miss ya this year!
I planned to take my video cam for Jose's v6 talk ....will try to record the others if I can... will send a copy as soon as I can get it produced.
steve