• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Interior door trim

63-WRAY

I hear somone is reproducing the little pieces of bakelite or plastic trim that goes at the top of the inside of the door under the crome trim or in proximatity to. I have 2 series 2 and both are missing. Only need one set for now. Anybody? Thanks, Mad John

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Currently no one is manufacturing these. I will ask the Kip motor company if they can do a batch. I will keep you informed.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
The company that made those "hockey sticks" was Ideal Solutions. Looks like they've disappeared from the scene. If anyone can track them down try to find out what happened to the molds - maybe they'd be willing to sell them on to Kip or someone so we could have reproductions again. They offered them in the stock black bakelite and also in chromed metal.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
That's right.........they made the nice license plate holder for the trunk too.

Thanks Scotty!

The company that made those "hockey sticks" was Ideal Solutions. Looks like they've disappeared from the scene. If anyone can track them down try to find out what happened to the molds - maybe they'd be willing to sell them on to Kip or someone so we could have reproductions again. They offered them in the stock black bakelite and also in chromed metal.