• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Imp on craigslist/Detroit metro

66Tiger

Donation Time
More than just geographical ignorance...

You have to know the Detroit area and the people who live Downriver...

I sent him an email about the car and it's condition...some day I would like to get a hold of an inexpensive Imp...I wouldn't mind looking at this for fun.

Paul

howard

Donation Time
I just wonder if he's related to Yoda: "RACE CAR THIS IS":D

A country of Whales? What- do they harpoon people there?!?

(Sorry- this just cracked me up...)

Fastback

Donation Time
Country of Whales?

I thought, the way this was worded, was such a hoot...I had to share it.

Glad I'm on the other side of the state...better water...

66Tiger

Donation Time
For work I deal with our Grand Rapids office often...too often.

Also I went to college in the west, having a number of friends over by you.

And I have to tell you there is funny stuff in your water also...so don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Paul

P.S. the seller is just as funny on the phone.

agmason

Donation Time
Its a different lifestyle downriver. They talk funny and eat funky things. A down river delicacy is Muskrat and its on all the bar menus.

Fastback

Donation Time
My apologies...

Paul:

I'd like to apologize for my sarcastic comment regarding the east side of the state; no offense intended.

Wayne

66Tiger

Donation Time
Wayne,
I didn't take it that way...and hey I was born and raised in Detroit so I can take it.

If you still feel bad...buy me a root beer at the Mad Dogs & Englishmen's show this summer.

Paul