• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I have bits and pieces for free to those in need

ladybeamer

Donation Time
I bought a parts engine and the guy gave me a few boxes of bits and pieces for the taking. My understanding is all the pieces came off a series 5 he redid for a customer. I have a series 2 so I'm not sure if any of this will fit mine or not. I've gone through and held onto what I think I might use. The rest is dead weight to me. The house I've been remodeling is almost done and I hope to move over the holiday. I don't want to move anything I don't need. I have front and rear bumbers that need rechromed, a dash with gauges, and many, many bits a baubles. I will take pictures if anyone is interested. PM me or email at carolineholt64@gmail.com
The only thing I request is the cost of shipping or if you're close by you're welcome to pick them up.

ladybeamer

Donation Time
pictures coming

Thank you to everyone interested in my bits and baubbles. I will be posting pictures as I do not want anyone disappointed in what they get.
These parts have been sitting in a barn/shop for the past 5+ years and I will not be cleaning them up prior to shipping.

As I said I'm not asking for any money other than reimbursment for the shipping costs. I do ask that you not request parts if you intend to resell them. If you end up with something that doesn't work for you please pass it on to a fellow beamer as I am to you.

ladybeamer

Donation Time
worked late

Sorry, pictures aren't up yet. I didn't leave the plant until midnight last night and I'm back at it again this morning. I WILL be out by 4:00 today-rode in with the hubby and he never stays late.
So, Pictures will be posted sometime this evening.

ladybeamer

Donation Time
sorry, work and travel have kept me away. Hope to be home today. Will answer all emails by Sunday night.

If anyone has a tempurature sender and would like to trade or sell, let me know.

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone

gordonra

Donation Time
I'd be interested in the eyebrow chrome piece if it's in good condition, and a working ammeter.

Rich

ladybeamer

Donation Time
Thanks everyone for the reply's.
To be fair I'll fill all requests based on the email date and time. I've started a spreadsheet with names, requests etc. I'll let everyone know if their request got dibs.:)
I plan to work from home Friday and make a run to the post office.
I'll also let everyone know if anything is left.

ladybeamer

Donation Time
I have not mailed anything yet. Mr Dr. visit today took longer than expected.
Here is the list of items that have been requested so far.
If you've sent me a pm or email and it's not listed please resend. Please indicate the picture number the item is in and what it is.
Please be patient. My time is very limited right now but I am trying to get things shipped.

Picture # Item
2 right side parking / indicator
2 front blinker assemblies
2 The front bumper
4 ammeter
6 bonnet pull handle
6 two oil cooler hoses shown on the right side
9 all
10 piece for behind seat
11 "The drivers side seat track if it is in good working order only.
"
14 all
14 grille opening trim parts and the door dovetail
15 eyebrow" chrome is in photo 15, center of the sheet. It's the chrome trim that goes over the top of the opening of the grill.
15 If that is a hood or trunk gasket that is useable
16 ammeter and air temperature and air flow controls
16 all
17 The tach
19 The tach
dash
dash and gauges
heater core and tial light bits
7000 RPM tach, and an ignition switch. After seeing the pictures though, I would be interested in the front turn signal assemblies too.

ladybeamer

Donation Time
I'm compiling and preping to send. Sorry it's taking so long. I didn't expect such a response. Does anyone have any idea the best way to wrap and ship large parts like dash and bumbers?

ladybeamer

Donation Time
Sorry all for the llloooonnnnnnngggggggggg delay. Between holidays, work and life time has flown by. My major project at work is done tomorrow. My life is coming back together and I'll be able to slowly start sending stuff out. If any of you live in the Atlanta area that wanted something I'll be in ATL this weekend (1/15)
let me know, Caroline