• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I find E-Bay...........

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
very entertaining. How about this one. Right! Let me just head out to the garage and pound some of those SS corner pieces. I'm sure the angles and engineering wasn't very well thought out anyway. How about tin-foil? That should be easy to work with!

Whats wrong with you freekin PEOPLE!!! Do you really think everyone else with an Alpine is this stupid!! :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNB...005QQitemZ150176799592QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

"........SORRY NO CORNER PIECES- THESE ARE SIMPLY STAINLESS STEEL TRI-ANGLES WITH ROLLED EDGES AND SHOULD BE SIMPLE TO DUPLICATE......"

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
And, how about this one

Replace your cracked pulley with my rusted & pitted pulley?
b67a_1.JPG