• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Horn hookup

Bill Tubbs

Donation Time
I just dug out my old horn ring from one of my many parts boxes. It has a green wire coming from it, and I understand from the schematic and forum conversations that it is supposed to go to a spade on the turn signal switch. There IS a purple wire coming from the loom to the switch, but it appears to be permanently connected and there is no spade for the green wire to connect to.

Before I got this SV back in '02 it had been 'restored' to operating condition with a lot of spiced wires and other misc. stuff, so is it possible that I may have an incorrect switch on my car? I don't even see where a spade might have broken off at some point.