• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hoods

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I have three early Alpine hoods for sale ( round corner) III thru VI. I would like $25.00 a piece for them, all in great shape. Pick up only, the last time I mailed a hood or large part like this it was a challenge. Thanks :cool:

Last edited:

alpine_64

Donation Time
I have three early Alpine hoods for sale ( round corner). I would like $25.00 a piece for them, all in great shape. Pick up only, the last time I mailed a hood or large part like this it was a challenge. Thanks :cool:

George, and they the ones with side prop bracket or centre prop as per series I and most series I I?

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
They are all side props. Steve let me know when you can come up and you can have a look at them, I do believe that they are all from Series IV cars! :cool: 336-226-2139

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
George,
Do you have any hoods that are completely junk that you could steal the hood prop rod "bracket" from? I need one for an hood I'm building.
I can remove it from the metal, just need it cut around, maybe a couple inches.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Hoods & Trunklids

Further North here in NH I have about half a dozen, as well as half a dozen trunklids. All S2 and later. If interested send me an email. Robert 64venezia(at)gmail(dot)com

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Further North here in NH I have about half a dozen, as well as half a dozen trunklids. All S2 and later. If interested send me an email. Robert 64venezia(at)gmail(dot)com

Have any junk hoods Robert? Looking for a hood prop rod bracket.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Paul I have a hood prop you can have. No do for the bracket....from a SV

DanR

Last edited: