• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Heater Diverter works great

greenbean

Donation Time
I picked up one of those, what I think was an option, heater diverter for our Series V heater (mounted below the diverter door and had a front & back plate with an angled piece that directed the air flow down towards the floor as opposed to a more random pattern). Put it in last weekend, took the car out tonight, it was cold, to see if it helped with he heating issue and it worked absolutely great. It directed the heat where it needed to go ----- toasty feet & legs for me the wife and the doggie ;);). Simple option/fix that I recommend to all :)

crs

Gold Level Sponsor
Warm feet are good. My Series 4 "heater diverter" was removed when the new tranny tunnel was installed and now that fall is here, I must reinstall it.
It definitely helps to put the warm air where you want it. :)