• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington Population

atallamcs

Donation Time
Has anyone ever taken the registry of Harringtons and plotted them on a map? That certainly would give us an idea where the most likely spot would be to meet. Just an idea--also would enhance the Harrington Web Site with the map on opening.

Bill

65beam

Donation Time
harrington get together

we're going to see how many we can get to the te/ae united at french lick ,indiana in october. we seem to have quite a few rare rootes show up every year so bring your harrington. we had singers,rapiers,imps etc show up at the maine united this past october.

atallamcs

Donation Time
Harrington locations

Sounds good but I was thinking a bit more long term. Actually knowing where the Harrington population is really located.
Bill

alpine_64

Donation Time
I know of 6 Harringtons in Australia, 5 x LM's and 1 x harrington Alpine (ex ian spencer) not sure if there are more than that here though

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
Gentlemen,
Please have a look at the H-site on the top of the Registry page open "the contents" and you will see where they are located, not in detail but Statewise. At the bottom of the page you will find maps where the UK cars were first registered.
I guess the reason for this thread is where are the US cars located, not worldwide.
Many of the locations of the cars are known to me but some owners are not so keen on showing the world where they are located. Therefor no detailed map on the H-site yet.