• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington Lemans on RM Auction

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi all:

Wow, what a beautiful Harrington! Anyone else see this? I just happened on it as I was channel flipping this evening. If I recall correctly it sold for $26,500. What a nice Sunbeam!

from South Dakota where it will be snowing again in a couple of hours,

Paul

sd_pace

Donation Time
I saw a 62 la Mamans last nite on espn (a car auction) It was nice but the commentator was not impressed it seemed.... they estamated 40k but got 27k....
Steve
67SV

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
And welcome to the club Jan.
Another country heard from!

Jeff,

Jan Iggbom is our long time friend from Sweden. He is the mastermind behind harringtonalpine.org. It is good to see him on the forum... isn't it.:)

Thatg RM auiction was some time ago. Very nice car, but I would love to get my hands on it and fix all the little detail things that need done.

65beam

Donation Time
harrington for sale

ian,
there has been a lemans for sale with the sunbeam parts listing on ebay uk.i emailed the guy asking for the vin number but have not heard from him. it 's painted two tone blue and green.looks to have quite a bit of rust.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Do you have an eBay item number for it? Send a copy to Jan Iggbom... I'll bet he has already seen it. Not much slips past the Harrington Detective!:)

BTW... we have 2 new Harrington owners in our ranks. I'll let them make introductions. One bought Tiger Toms car and the other bought Jan Servaites' car.