• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington for sale in Ramsey, New Jersey 07446

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

this car was for sale for 50 % more awhile back. this was restored by bill atalla several years ago. I saw it when I picked up another Harrington I bought from him. it was in the drive way at his house when we arrived to pick up our car. the sun shining on all of the chrome called for good sun glasses. the trunk area has leather upholstery that is the same as the interior and the tools have a leather lined box instead of a roll. the interior and engine compartment are unbelievable as far as detailing and chrome. the underneath side of the dash has panels covered with leather that completely hide all wiring. there is no way this car could be built for what the asking price is.

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Sounds like he didn't spare a dime during building that car. Even though would prefer a decent Tiger for that amount. Perhaps I'm not representative ....

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

some don't want original. we have what is believed to be the only RHD LeMans in the states and it will not be stock when finished. instead of red with black interior it will be white with red interior. the same color scheme as our 69 GT.

Attachments

• 100_0192.jpg
    100_0192.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
She sure is a beauty ..... Love to see it in person! .... I would be afraid to drive her on the street though ..... Would be a trailer queen if she was in my stable:D

...... David

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Would be only half the fun. Sunbeams are not for trailering...

I drive the wheels off the 3 runners I own .... But we're not talking 'bout any 'ol 'pine ... SoCal drivers tend to be distracted alot ..... hate to see a 99k investment busted up .... I don't walk to far away from the three runners I have ... had the orig. cap on my 62' removed by some "bozo" at an event .... luckily I came across a good orig. one in a parts lot I bought. ... But if you buy this beauty I'd be willing to help ya' shred the tires on it! ... ;)

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

we used to drive the cars everywhere but when you get older and travel some of the distance we travel it is easier to trailer. especially with some of the problems the wife has. we covered close to 9000 miles in 2014 just going to shows and sunbeam events. we have two trailers and she drives the GMC and tows her trailer and I use the van to tow the other trailer.