• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

hardtop window installation?

getsmartguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Guys, My name is Steve, I have spent the last couple of years getting my 1967 Sunbeam Alpine restored, and am now ready to get the hardtop windows put in. I wish I knew how to do this stuff, but I am in the entertainment and advertising biz, and lack the hand skills and experience to get the back window and side window plexiglass I got From Rick/sunbeam specialties into the restored hard top, along with the original parts I've been buying up to make sure I have all the parts to do it.

Does anyone know of a pro in the greater Sacramento area that might be willing to put these in for less than an arm and a leg....maybe just an arm? :)

Thanks,
Steve

PS- if you want to offer a name and/or number privately, email me at: thejinglelab@gmail.com