• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy Thanksgiving--Everyone

kmathis

Donation Time
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday...it is the only day of the year when you can eat too much and know that you did the right thing.:)

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Thanks Kelly, you too.

Had a Thanksgiving meal with the wife and friends already since I'll be on duty for the next 72hrs. Be back home with everyone come Saturday though:D

Have a good (and safe) one everybody!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I too want to add my Happy Thanksgiving wishes. Being outside of the home land, I don´t get a real chance to celebrate it, although there are several Americans here. We did it once but never again. These are a few of the things I miss at home. I miss the family getting together and shareing hugs and kisses from them.

Enjoy the day tomorrow and count your blessings.

Jose