• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy Birthday

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here's wishing two fine gents a very Happy Birthday: jimfai @ 63 & mikephillips @ 60, both young wipper-snappers;)

.DanR

mikephillips

Donation Time
Thanks. The state of Ohio says I'm now officially old, they sent me a letter saying 2.7m Ohio seniors welcome me to their ranks. But not sure I'm ready yet to be called "senior"....

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Happy Birthday Mike! Great seeing you at the United. Remember-it is OK to be called senior-you can get discounts that way. It is even better to be called retired! Eric

65beam

Donation Time
happy

Eric,
I hope you're speaking for your self. The only good thing about being retired is that they can't tell me I'm not selling enough, can't complain that I don't work all the time and can't even fire me. I have heard comments about triple dipping. Retirement, social security and they send me a pay check every month. Their only concern is that my phone and e mail work.