• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy B-Day!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Happy Birthday George!

I hope you have a wonderful day today. I know it is probably too cold where you live to take your Alpine for a ride, but, enjoy the day anyway. I wish you many more, with good health too.

George Farrell

Donation Time
Thanks, Jose. It will get to 32-degrees this weekend, was -18 a couple days ago. The Alpine is running great, but still lots of refinements to be made. Maybe when the temp gets around freezing, I will get a items of the to-do list.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi George,

I´m glad your Alpine is running well. Part of the fun of owning these cars,is that there is always something thatcan be done to improve them. I used to love working on my Alpine to improve it.

The best part, is that you can enjoy it as you improve it. Since you don´t need to work on it to keep it running, you have time to make it better so it is more fun to drive.

Thanks, Jose. It will get to 32-degrees this weekend, was -18 a couple days ago. The Alpine is running great, but still lots of refinements to be made. Maybe when the temp gets around freezing, I will get a items of the to-do list.